Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gifts for/from the Crafty Nerd

Well it's the ho ho holidays, as I have shown my gift wrap, perhaps I will show a sneak peak into the presents inside These are in no particular order...in case any of you receivers are wondering!

For the ladies:
Steampunk EarCuff (tutorial to come)

Nightmare Before Christmas Shoes



Tutorial can be found here: Nerdalicious Shoes

Rogue, Gambit and Black Cat shoes for my bestie (she already opened them...reaction=redonkulously excited)

Mermaid Bauble Necklace (tutorial to come)

For the gents:
Steampunk Bat Cowl (Tutorial to come)

Side view
As well as a whole mess of gifts from (love these people) Superhero Stuff

Since I didn't get to decorate much this year...I tried to transform a few main things to keep a bit of festiveness:
top hats on the coat tree

small "floral" steampunk arrangements in top hats around the house
Trying to get a tutorial up for you guys...also when I do my comic nail tutorial there will be a giveaway! WEEEEE! Happy Holidays guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment