Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New 52 Green Arrow Cosplay Update

Hey, I've been pretty lame lately. Not writing on here, because I haven't really felt like I have done anything noteworthy...and then I realize how much crap I have done. One quick note before I get to the thick of the GA cosplay.: If you are planning to go to the C4 (Central Coast Comic Con) GET YOUR TICKETS NOW. Seriously...I foresee that thing selling out like Deadpool buying up chimichangas at a chimichanga place. Here is a link: C4
There are going to be some pretty epic cosplayers there...oh, and me & @chambernaut as Black Canary (old school) & Green Arrow (New 52). So...no big deal or anything...just me with blonde hair for the day! (If you know me you know how I feel about my natural hair color! If you don't know me, disregard the natural hair color statement!)
Ok lets get down to what I have been up to..which is playing with bows, arrows, feathers, foam, and paint! And on my lazy time...yarn.

Ollie's bow is pretty amazeballs.

yay!


Ollie's arm guards before paint! (I will tutorial the SHITE out of this process when I am done with them!)

Flunked my first attempt at foam armor! In other news, I have child sized hands.

Reference materials, mask, clean bow, and template pieces of arm guards.




Hail Hydra!

Wally, Wally, Wally. Yes, I know...I am making that face. That face means I have mastered crochet, kicked it's patootie, and ran around with my new accessories. I'm insane.
So that's what I've been up to...I'm really excited one of my friends is getting into cosplay madness! You can stay updated with the GA cosplay pics over at Nerd Rendezvous' facebook. I am super excited for this C4. Like I said...go get your tickets now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment