Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cosplaying at WonderCon

It dawned on me last night that I could be different characters each day at WonderCon. That was quickly followed by, "Well if I'm going to do this, I'm going to have to get in gear." Ivy? Been there. Harley? Done that. How would I be able to disguise my black/green hair, or what character already has it?  I definitely liked the idea of a hood or mask, also purple is my all time favorite color, and I'd like to be a character with that for a change. SPOLIER! I hope you've heard of her, but just in case you haven't here she is: Spoiler I haven't followed Robin (Tim Drake) or Batman at all for that matter in a really long time, and it took a lot of comics /time to catch up. Thanks to those shoes, and Miss S introducing me to Batgirl #3, aka Spoiler, aka Stephanie Brown, I now have a purple cloaked figure with attitude to hopefully cosplay as. The most difficult part will be getting a costume done with in 6 weeks. So come see me as Viper or Spoiler over at the SuperHeroStuff and try to win a free shirt in their daily drawings.
On that note, I gotta run back to crafting and such to get a decent post for you guys soon, be sure to check out the weekly superhero/villain eye makeup once a week on the facebook page: Nerd Rendezvous Last week's eye was my take on DC's Cheetah!

No comments:

Post a Comment